Highways Meeting - A4095
Published: 26 May 2021
Following objections received during the consultation process – the proposals commented on (see list below) will be presented at The Cabinet Member for Highway Management decisions meeting on Thursday 03rd June 2021 (at 2pm). Papers for the meeting are published on the Council’s website and are available here: https://mycouncil.oxfordshire.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=1167&MId=6646 Alternatively (if the link doesn’t work) go to: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/public-site/meetings-and-decisions and follow the link for “Meetings calendar”.
These proceedings are open to the public - Please note that Council meetings are currently taking place in-person (not virtually) with social distancing at the venue. Meetings will continue to be live-streamed and those who wish to view them are strongly encouraged to do so online to minimise the risk of Covid 19 infection.
Re: Formal Consultations:
- Oxford: Marston North Area - Amendment to CPZ Order,
- Oxford: Various Locations - Proposed Exclusion of Properties for Eligibility for Parking Permits,
- Upper Heyford: Camp Road and Adjacent Residential Roads - Proposed 20mph Speed Limit,
- Didcot: A4130 Northern Perimeter Road by Avon Way - Proposed Toucan Crossing,
- Harwell: Grove Road and Other Roads - Proposed 20mph and Other Speed Limit Changes,
- North Leigh: A4095 - Proposed Extension of 40mph Speed Limit and Turning Restrictions.
If you wish to view proceedings, please click on the Live Stream Link (available on the relevant meeting page). However, that will not allow you to participate in the meeting. Places at the meetings are very limited due to the requirements of social distancing. If you still wish to attend this meeting in person OR address the meeting virtually, you must contact the Committee Officer by 9am four working days before the meeting i.e. Thursday 27th May and they will advise if you can be accommodated at this meeting and of the detailed Covid-19 safety requirements for all attendees.
- Requests to speak should be sent to email@example.com together with a written statement of your presentation to ensure that if the technology fails then your views can still be taken into account. A written copy of your statement can be provided no later than two working days before the meeting (i.e. 9am Tuesday 1st June).
- Where a meeting is held remotely and the addressee is unable to participate remotely their written submission will be accepted.
- Written submissions should be no longer than 1 A4 sheet.
Whilst OCC appreciates that not every response may have been responded to directly, OCC can assure you that all comments received during the course of the consultation will have been reviewed and appraised by County Council Officers and will also be summarised (and de-personalised if necessary) for inclusion into the report that will be presented at the meeting. Similarly, your full response will be made available to the Cabinet member, Council Officers and County Councillors in the time prior to the meeting. Any responses that were unable to be included within the report will have been appraised by Officers and will be presented verbally if necessary during the course of the meeting.